• Shipboard accommodation
• All meals on board including snacks, coffee and tea
• All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiac
• Program of lectures by naturalists
• Free use of rubber boots and snow shoes
• All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the voyage
• Comprehensive pre-departure material
• During Weddell Sea and Ross Sea voyages: Ship-to-shore helicopter transfers (no specific amount of helicopter time guaranteed)
• HELICOPTERS (H): For voyages to the Weddell Sea & Ross Sea, the ship will be equipped with a minimum of two helicopters. The helicopters assist in reaching the scheduled landing sites. Providing the conditions are suitable (such as but not limited to ice and weather conditions).
Images may be subject to copyright.
For tailor-made itineraries or enquiries…